team of professionals lead you on the road to a healthy turf
with Our 7 Step Program!
1. Fertilizer with crabgrass control. (March-Early April)
2. Broadleaf Weed control. (April)
3. Fertilizer with crabgrass control. (May)
4. Fertilizer with insect control. (June)
5. Fall Broadleaf Weed control. (July-August)
6. Fall Fertilizer. (September-October)
7. Late Fall Fertilizer. (November)
The above treatments will provide good results to your lawn. Rainfall and manual watering is essential during dry hot days. A Lawn Care Program is not a miracle cure to achieving a perfect lawn. It is a cultural program that gives your turfgrass all the essentials it needs to develop its full potential.
Other Services Include:
1. Lawn Renovations (April / November)
2. Grub Control (Oftanol) (March / July / August)
3. Fungicide treatments (May / June / July)
4. Tree & Shrub Insect Spray (May / June)
5. Overseeding (Broadcast) (September / October)
6. Powerseeding (Machine) (September / October)
7. De-Thatching & Raking (September / October)
8. Soil Testing
Note: The services above are usually performed in the months listed next to the service. We will provide you with additional proposals for these services if either party feels that they have become necessary.
** N.J.D.E.P. - License #91321A -- Licensed & Certified Pesticide Application